Thirteen things about youngest daughter - mom of G-Baby.
1. She turned 22 years old on Monday!!! Happy birthday A.
2. One of her best friends- since they were in kindergarten- gave birth to her baby girl on monday too. How cool was that.
3. She is a great mom to G-baby.
4. He looooooves his mommy!
5. She is the reason I bought and read (over and over) James Dobson's book "Dare to discipline!"
6. She will be borrowing it very soon for her little offspring!! Ha! Payback!
7. She is a beautiful young woman!
8. She had a sheepskin when she was little and she called it her "sleepy." She carried it or bits of it everywhere.
9. Now G-Baby has a sheepskin that he calls sleepy. He carries it everywhere. He says "sleepy is a good guy." Is that cute or what?!
10. She has always been headstrong and takes nothing off of anyone!
11. She reads a Bible story to G-Baby everynight.
12. Her name is long, so most people shorten it. I always call her by the full name unless I call her A.
13. She is and always has been a blessing. We thank God for allowing us to be her parents.
Happy Birthday chicky!!!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants