The Relevant Conference is almost here! Yiiipppee! This is a bit of linkage from another blogger here - I thought I would join in since I have never met my roommate.
1. I am not a great sleeper. but it shouldn't bother you in any way. Just a lot of tossing and turning on my part. I usually sleep with a noise machine. I will bring it and we can decide whether to use it.
2. I always shower at night. I like to jump up and get ready quickly for the morning.
3.I tend to have migranes, so pray with me that I will be migraine free for this trip.
4.This whole Twitter thing is throwing me off and I feel like I am missing so much by not joining in on all the banter. Help - anyone please???
5.I will miss my family while I am there.
6.I don't know even one person at this event. I hope to know many before I leave.
7. I am not shy at all, but I can feel intimidated by dominate personalities. Argh!
8. I am only 48, but I have six childen and almost 11 granchildren (ten and eleven are on the way).
9. I wish I could visit the Amish country while I will be so close. sigh.
10.I am very excited about the trip and looking forward to meeting you and all of the others!
This original post had many typos - argh!! I am having difficulties while posting from my ipad. sorry